- Stretch mesh construction
- Strategically placed foam padding
- Printed logos
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Alpinestars Freeride Shorts
Technical under pants designed to offer maximum protection, and extreme flexibility and comfort. Lycra and mesh base construction Ventilated, Bio-foam padding on hip, thigh and tailbone area for provides comfort and high impact protection Hard PU inserts reinforce the thigh and tailbone areas for additional impact and abrasion resistance
Klim Tactical Pant
Klim Tactical PantsThe KLIM Tactical pant offers the same padded comfort and coverage of the popular KLIM Tactical Short in a full-length riding pant. Now, you can combine a padded comfort short and your lower body base layer into one piece designed to wick moisture away and facilitate maximum breathability. The saddle area features a high-tech ...
Klim Tactical Short
The Klim Tactical Short is BOMBER used and BOMBER recommended as the best padded short sold for four reasons:Fabric: The Tactical short uses a much higher quality spandex fabric that any other short we have seen. Most moto companies use really cheap fabric on their models, because moto guys don't pay attention to that stuff. Conversely, the body...
Forcefield Contakt Shorts
The ultimate off road riding short specifically designed with both CE approved armor and a 3D Coolmax® SILVER anti-bacterial chamois pad for maximum protection and comfort. Dri-M technology, a Forcefield exclusive. Dynamic = moldable to each riders body shape, Reactive = massive energy absorption capabilities and Intelligent = breathable, heat ...
Forcefield Action Shorts
The Forcefield Action Shorts come in 2 versions, one with "Pro Armor" (4 layers) and one with "Sport Armor" (3 layers). They use an excellent fabric that controls body temperature via air flow, plus CE armor for extra protection. Available in two protective levels.Pro Armor, 4 layer Nitrex Evo- Maximum Protection no compromise. Sport Armor 3 l...
Forcefield Pro Pants
The Forcefield Pro Pant is a full length armoured base layer pant with Forcefield's 3 Layer Sport CE approved armor covering the knees, thighs, hips, buttock and coccyx. Fabric is BeCool, a unique fibre that has a greater diffusive area to ensure high levels of breathability and comfort. This allows the low profile Nitrex Evo & M15 CE approv...
Forcefield Pro Shirt X-V
The Forcefield Pro Shirt X-V is the ultimate all action shirt with full removable CE approved armour located at the elbows, shoulders, back and chest all housed in a highly breathable BeCool technical base layer shell.The Pro Shirt X-V is fitted with a large one piece chest protector for improved rib and sternum protection, side entry zip and Ev...
EVS Tug Impact 3/4 Pants
The Pro Model 3/4 Impact pant features light compression pant with maximum impact protection. EVA hip, thigh and tailbone pads with hard molded hip plates for increased protection in any riding situation.
EVS Tug Impact Riding Shorts
Compression short with maximum-impact protection. EVA hip, thigh and tailbone pads with hard-molded hip plates for increased protection in any riding situation. Provides active compression to muscles decreasing the lactic acid buildup Breathable, form-molded EVA hip, thigh and tailbone pads Hard-molded hip pads for ultimate protection Moistur...