Butler Maps lay out the best paved motorcycle rides in the country. No more descents into shrill bickering (if you're like us....) about the fact that you are NOT lost. Butler Maps assigned a dedicated team of riders to the plush job of finding the best routes. Butler Maps use an easy-to-read rating system to point out the scenic stuff plus detailed inset boxes, written descriptions, elevation profiles and other useful information to help you plan your journey.
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Sena SPH10 Bluetooth Stereo Headset & Intercom
The SPH10 is a Bluetooth Stereo Headset with long-range Bluetooth Intercom designed specifically for outdoor sports activities. With the SPH10, you can call hands-free on your Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigations by Bluetooth wireless, and have intercom conversations in full duplex with your com...
Sena SM10 Dual Stream Bluetooth Stereo Transmitter
The SM10 is a Bluetooth stereo audio adapter based on Bluetooth 2.1+EDR technology. You can connect various audio devices such as mobile phone or MP3 player by using the SM10. It also supports onboard audio systems of specific brands by using optional audio cables. Along with the dual streaming feature of the SM10, both you and your passenger ma...
Sena Tufftalk Headset
TUFFTALK is industrial and commercial grade headset. It can be used for events such as races, gatherings, chase vehicles, Side x Sides vehicles, etc. for people to talk to each other. You get up to 15 hours of talk time from the included Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries or 12 hours of talk time using AAA batteries. Crystal-clear high definitio...
Sena Supplies Kits
Sena Battery Packs
Replacement Sena Battery Packs
Sena USB Cables
Sena 10U System W/Handlebar Remote
The Sena 10U is a motorcycle Bluetooth communication system with handlebar remote designed for premium helmet brands including Shoei and Schuberth. Reflecting Sena’s commitment to providing real, innovative solutions for riders across the globe, the initial 10U release includes the support for the following helmets: Shoei GT-Air, Shoei Neotec an...
Sena Clamp Kits