The Laguna Mini-GPS Tank Bag converts into a waist pack, making it easy to keep essentials with you, on your bike and off.
- GPS Mini Tank Bag that converts to a fanny pack
- Made of heavy-duty 1680D nylon with PVC coating and UV protection
- Positions the GPS directly in front and collapses to hide it
- Pocket for GPS measures 6" x 4" x 2" to fit a wide range of devices
- Second compartment accommodates wallet, keys, mobile or audio device
- Grommets in each device pocket to run cables out and internal grommet between compartments
- Attaches to bike with straps and magnets enclosed in non-slip material
- Detach bag from base and it converts to an adjustable waist pack
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 7.5" L x 5.5" W x 7.5" H 300 c.i.
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Klim Arsenal Tool Pak
Moose ADV1 Waterproof Adventure Saddlebags
Moose ADV1 Dry Saddlebags - These are an incredible deal at this price. Waterproof, easy to install, and rugged. Available in 20L and 30L sizes Constructed from heavy duty waterproof tarpaulin Durable heat welded seams Heavy-duty ITW quick release buckles Roll down top design creates waterproof seal Coated tarpaulin material is easy to spray an...
ProGrip RVGS Gel Model 719 Grips
Reduced Vibration GEL System” with deep grooves wrap around the gripping area. Special designed GELS Length: 120mm
ProGrip Foam Model 785 Grips
Superior comfort and is more durable than other foam grips. Open ends with high impact plastic end caps 125mm length
ProGrip Lever Grip Covers-Model 480
Offers increased control of brake and clutch levers.
ProGrip Duo-Density Road Race Model 717 GP Grips
New ProGrip patented GP racing compound: 32 Shore hard outer layer for motorcyclists who prefer a harder feel to their grips. ID: 22-25 mm Length: 122 mm
ProGrip Single-Density Road Race Model 837 Grips
ProGrip patented single-density road race compound. Slim profile ID: 22-25 mm Length: 122 mm
ProGrip Duo Density MX Model 801 Grips
Pioneered duo density in proprietary compound. Hard density against the bar to decrease twisting. Soft density on outer layer to provide maximum comfort and reduced vibration.
ProGrip Evo Model 793 Grips
Our favorite grip. Harder density is against the bars with two softer density areas in the palm and against the flange. The two gripping pads in the profile are designed to give extra grip to your two weakest fingers in holding onto the bar. The profile also provides a stop-tab, mini-flange at the end of the grip to help hold your hands on the b...
ProGrip Art Evo Model 725 Grips
Firm on the inside, gel on the outside. Fifth generation bi-component grip. Ergonomic design to save your hands.
ProGrip Gel Duo-Density Model 721 Grips
The softness of Gel and the strength of duo density. Super-soft and super-durable with great adhesion. Softness of gel with the strength of duo-density. Gel molds to hand as pressure is applied. Reduced Vibration GEL System” all gel on the outside. Black/Grey
ProGrip Duo Density Model 727 Grips
Reduced vibration gel system and has a patented process co-molds the RVGS in the grip.37 shore interior for a better grip against the bar 15 shore gel on the outside, which molds to the hand as pressure is applied Full-waffle design ID 22mm