- GORE-TEX GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY®
- MESH LINER ADDS COMFORT AND MANAGES MOISTURE
- STOWS IN POCKET FOR MAXIMUM PORTABILITY/CONVENIENCE
- VELCRO STRAPS ATTACH THE POUCH TO BACKPACK OR HANDLEBARS
- WEBBING ADJUSTABLE WAISTBAND WITH ELASTIC
- WATER RESISTANT YKK® ZIPPERS
- DESIGNED FOR EMERGENCY RAIN-PROOF FUNCTIONALITY ON THE ROAD OR TRAIL
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Firstgear Kathmandu Pants
A favorite of 'round-the-worlders' and those who ride beyond the horizon, the Kathmandu jacket and pants are a great combination for taking the road less traveled. 300-denier, high-density nylon shell with Hypertex treatment Fully removable full, salopette style suspenders D3O armor at knees and hips Removable insulated liner Sueded exterior in...
Klim Altitude Pant
Klim Altitude Pants The all-new Altitude Pant proudly showcases the fit designed specifically for a women with the proper armor technology for a perfect match. Featuring the latest D3O® EVO technology, forward-thinking armor (also designed specifically for the aggressive female rider), GORE-TEX GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® fabrics, intelligent st...
Klim Carlsbad Pant
The Carlsbad was conceived of the need for highly mobile, highly vented and minimized bulk adventure gear €“ all while maintaining KLIM's highest abrasion resistance and durability standards. Specifically designed to handle the rigors of on and off-road riding, the Carlsbad integrates vastly improved venting and mobility, as well as an optional ...
Klim Dakar In The Boot Pant
The all-new Dakar In-The-Boot (ITB) Pant is the choice for traditional moto-pant wearing riders looking for a more durable, versatile off-road option. The Dakar ITB Pant has been redesigned with a precisely fitted chassis with added mobility via full-length stretch panels. Full CORDURA main-body construction and the best controlled-ventilation a...
Klim GORE-TEX Over-Shell Pant
The Gore-Tex Overshell Pant from KLIM provides weatherproof protection for the bottom half of your Adventure Rally Air system. Simple pull it over your Adventure Rally Air pants and your riding boots (the full-length zipper makes this a cinch) and you'll be on your way in supremely breathable, 100% Waterproof GORE-TEX GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY ...
Klim Latitude Pant
KLIM LATITUDE PANTComfortably combining weatherproof, cargo, armor and comfort systems into a robust touring pant, the Latitude Pant begs to be challenged on your next tour. Built with real toughness but refined for a great fit on a multitude of bike and body types, KLIM's Latitude series truly welcomes all comers, from cruiser to sport-tourer, ...
Klim Mojave In The Boot Pant
The Klim Mojave In-The-Boot (ITB) Pant provides hot-weather comfort while maintaining ultra-durability and functionality for riders who demand more than traditional, fragile motocross gear. The Mojave ITB Pant has been redesigned with a precisely fitted chassis and increased mobility via full-length stretch panels providing maximum mobility. For...
Klim Mojave Pant
Klim Mojave OTB Pants (over the boot, fellow BOMBERS). The Mojave Pant is the "full time ventilation" brother to the ultra-versatile Dakar Pant, meaning that it is made with mesh and flows air all the time. And it is a LOT of mesh...Mojave's really flow a lot of air.They also have the excellent durability of the Dakar pants. Liberal use of CORDU...
Klim Savanna Pant
Klim Traverse Pant
The KLIM Traverse line is the benchmark for waterproof enduro and dual sport gear. For enduro / off road / dual sport gear that is waterproof - TRULY waterproof - the Traverse is unmatched by anything available, period. The Traverse is not only waterproof, it is also unmatched for durability and function. The Klim Traverse is the one solution ri...
Scorpion Drafter II Pants
VENTILATED MESH RIDING PANT WITH ARMOR When the temperatures are hot, it's nice to have some ventilated pants with light armor for added protection and comfort. The included removable AirGuard windproof liner can be zipped in for wind protection when the temperatures get cooler. PERFORMANCE FEATURES: Durable poly mesh with 600 denier nylon at ...