MULTI-FUNCTIONAL WOMEN'S WATERPROOF TOURING JACKET
A form fitting, functional touring jacket for women who ride in all types of conditions and climates. Similar to our men's touring jackets in function, the difference is the fit and patterning. Large cargo pockets are internalized keeping with the refined external aesthetic of this jacket. Multiple vents with YKK zippers for warmer climates. Abundant NightViz reflective panels and piping for increased nighttime visibility. Adjustment straps at, waist, hem, and arms for secure fit. SAS-TEC viscoelastic CE certified armor at knees and shoulders. The Jacket comes with a removable EverHeat thermal liner as well as a removable AirGuard waterproof liner making this jacket suitable for all riding conditions.
- 500 denier nylon main body material, with two layers of 500 denier nylon on abrasion zones
- All critical seams are Exo-Stitch Safety Seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress areas
- Multiple vents on forearms, biceps, shoulders, sides of torso, and upper back
- Two large cargo pockets on lower front, a hidden Napoleon pocket at the waist and left sleeve
- Adjustment straps at waist, hips, biceps and wrists with for fit and adjustment
- SAS-TEC viscoelastic CE certified armor at elbows and shoulders
- 5PE Foam back pad in back protector pocket can be upgraded to Level 2 SAS-TEC protector
- Ample use of NightViz reflective on front and rear for increased nighttime visibility
- Internal waterproof pocket in liner
- Removable full sleeve AirGuard waterproof / windproof liner
- Removable full sleeve quilted EverHeat thermal liner with KwikWick moisture management
- 8€? #5 YKK zipper and elastic panel for connecting jacket to pants
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Firstgear Contour Mesh Womens Jacket
Lines cut specifically for a woman in a hot-weather riding coat. A no-compromise riding coat that is full-featured but specifically designed for women and at a reasonable price. Sleek feminine cut lines and superb fit are the hallmarks of this popular style. With a wide range of color options the Contour Mesh is an essential part of every rider'...
Firstgear Contour Tex Womens Jacket
Flattering cut lines in an 3-season riding silhouette. Perfect for all-day rides, the daily commute or just running an errand. Feminine cut is flattering and functional. Windproof, waterproof-breathable, z-liner technology Zipper-secured hand warmer pockets Internal map and phone pockets Shoulder vent zippers and rear exhaust vents 10-inch conn...
Firstgear Jaunt T2 Jacket
Without a doubt the Firstgear Jaunt T2 is the best value in protective motorcycle wear available. Fit, features, armor, durability are all above average, and the price is great. Highly BOMBER Recommended. Waterproof-breathable, z-liner construction CE-approved armor at shoulders and elbows Ingenious, hold-open, adjustable shoulder venting Pocke...
Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket
A favorite of 'round-the-worlders and those who ride beyond the horizon, the Kathmandu jacket and pants are a great combination for taking the road less traveled. 300-denier, high-density nylon shell with Hypertex treatment Removable hydration pack with reservoir Removable insulated liner Under helmet rain hood stows in collar 7-inch underarm, ...
Firstgear Kilimanjaro Jacket
This Firstgear Kilimanjaro Jacket is the Firstgear jacket in a long, long time. It just feels right, with that perfect blend of rugged feel and excellent comfort. It has cutting edge features, including a nylon-shell exterior bonded with a waterproof-breathable laminate, meaning the outer shell is the waterproof layer (not an inner liner). Best ...
Firstgear Kilimanjaro Womens Jacket
The iconic Firstgear Kilimanjaro jacket is upgraded with cutting edge technologies, design and innovative features, including a nylon-shell exterior bonded with a waterproof-breathable laminate, that serve to further its reputation as "the one jacket to have if you could only have one."
Firstgear Mesh Tex Jacket
With a focus on moving air around you on hot days, the Mesh Tex has become a summer favorite for all riders. Relaxed fit in a waist-cut package means there is a size to fit most riders looking to keep cool and still have proper protection. A favorite of many riders across disciplines, the Mesh Tex jacket moves a lot of air to keep you cool on th...
Firstgear Mesh Tex Womens Jacket
With a focus on moving air around you on hot days, the Mesh Tex has become a summer favorite for all riders. It is specifically cut for a woman which means there is a size to fit most female riders looking to keep cool and still have all the proper protection and functionality of the men's version. A favorite of riders across disciplines, the Me...
Firstgear Rush Tex Jacket
The Rush Tex jacket offers a sportier fit, look and style for the standard rider wanting a lighter weight cut in look and use. Still with many features of the full-cut touring jackets at a price that can suit new riders and budgeted riders alike. Waterproof-breathable z-liner construction CE-approved armor at shoulders and elbows Zipper cont...
100% waterproof, 210- denier Hypertex 120-gram polyester insulation Full storm flap closures on zippers, pockets and cuffs Cargo storage pockets Elasticized ankle closures and adjustable waist
Klim Adventure Rally Air Jacket
The Adventure Rally Air jacket is an innovative and bold step for Klim. It is a 2 piece system; a full-featured mesh jacket (and pant), that can be paired with a lightweight packable Gore-Tex "over jacket" shell to become waterproof. - HEAVY DUTY KEVLAR MESH WITH AMAZING TEAR AND ABRASION RESISTANCE - STRETCH PANELS AT ELBOW, SHOULDER FOR ...
Klim Adventure Rally Jacket
The all-new Klim Adventure Rally Jacket 4.0. The latest ADV Rally enjoys subtle refinements, and one big one: no more removable neck brace collar. These changes bring you the most technical motorcycle adventure jacket in the world. Perfected in material, design and construction to be the one garment that can take you anywhere, from around-the-wo...