TCX's flagship off road boot, the Comp Evo Michelins, are a unique partnership between TCX and Michelin (yes, THAT Michelin). The goal of this project was to create a sole design that had excellent durability, but also makes the boot lighter, slimmer, and improves feel, while retaining durability.
TCX Comp Evos feature the "Flex Control system", a mechanical hinge in the ankle area that improves front and rear flexibility of the leg and offers excellent protection against hyperflexion / extension.
The boot is equipped with a rubber heat–guard that offers a superior grip on the bike frame. The shin plate is made of polyurethane and presents an adjustable system to fit different calf dimensions perfectly.
Among the long list of features, Comp Evos have one excellent feature we wish were on all boots: adjustable calf circumference. By detaching and reattaching the upper plastic pieces, you can increase the calf circumference.
- TCX Flex Control System - Limits ankle hyperflexion / extension
- UPPER:high wear resistant micro fibre and PU frame
- LINING:breathable fabric with double compound PU soft padding around the ankle area
- REINFORCEMENTS:Double Flex Control System; PU adjustable shin plate; polyurethane toe guard, internal HIGH GRIP ZONE heat guard, rear polyurethane heel reinforcement
- BUCKLES:4 aluminum adjustable buckles, ergonomic design
- SOLE:new designed, high wear resistant MICHELIN HYBRID MX sole
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Gaerne Youth SG-J Boots
Gaerne kids boots are quality-made with fit, comfort and support in mind. Four buckles provide a great closure system.Top-grain leather construction with a heavy-duty heat shield and injection-molded front plate Sizes: 1-6 Manufactured in Italy
Forma Dominator TX 2.0 Boots
The Dominator TX is an outstanding MX boot and perhaps the best value available. Dominators have that incredible Italian quality and awesome Forma fit, along with a mechanical hinge. They also have details such as aluminum buckles, a rubber heat guard, and smart flex panels for great action on the bike. These are an awesome boot at a great price...
Forma Predator Enduro Boots
Lugged sole version of the Forma Predator Boots. Mild lugging on sole. The Forma Predator Boots are the flagship model in the Forma line. Featuring a really trick dual-pivot hinge and extensive padding, Forma is aiming to make the best MX boot in the world. They use all premium materials, no bootie (which is the way we prefer) and have amazing p...
TCX Drifter Waterproof Boots
The TCX Drifter is a great looking waterproof ADV boot with above average protection. They have a firm welt sole, and the ankle area is slim and supportive. Because of the uber-cool brown leather, the Drifter will inevitably be compared to the Forma Adventure and Forma Terra. Drifters slot in between these two; they are more protective than the ...
Forma Terrain TX Boots
Forma Terrain TX motocross boots are flat-out the best sub-$300 boot available. are a European-made mechanical hinge boot at the same price as most made-in-Asia non hinge boots. There is nothing at this price point that comes close to the quality of fit, support, and workmanship. SIZING: Forma Terrains have a nice wide, roomy, yet comfortable to...
Forma Terrain Enduro Boots
Enduro-lugged sole version of the Terrain TX boot. Forma Terrain motocross boots are flat-out the best sub-$300 boot available. are a European-made mechanical hinge boot at the same price as most made-in-Asia non hinge boots. There is nothing at this price point that comes close to the quality of fit, support, and workmanship. SIZING: Forma Ter...
Forma Dominator Comp 2.0 Boots
The race proven Dominator Comp 2.0 pro motocross boots. This model of Dominator uses a removable inner bootie; there is also the Dominator TX that has normal (no bootie) construction. 12 months WARRANTY when purchased in the US. CE Certified quality. Pivot Design, Flex Control System. Microfiber and Synthetic material upper. Thermo-Shock Gel i...
Forma Predator Boots
The Forma Predator Boots are the flagship model in the Forma line. Featuring a really trick dual-pivot hinge and extensive padding, Forma is aiming to make the best MX boot in the world. They use all premium materials, no bootie (which is the way we prefer) and have amazing protection.Our first set of Predators impressed us immediately with seve...
Forma Predator Neon Boots
Forma Terra Boots
The Forma Terra boot stakes out the middle ground between easy-walking waterproof adventure boots, and highly protective MX boots. Terra's use a premium oil tanned leather, lots of protective inserts, a nicely lugged WELT sole, and fully waterproof construction. Full grain oiled leather upper Custom Enduro / Adventure Sole with extra durable r...
Forma Boulder Boots
These Forma Boulders are intended as a trials boot. However, much like the Gaerne Balance Oiled, they work well for ADV and dual sport use (ankle fit is actualy better than the Gaernes...). They are constructed with excellent nubuck suede leather, a Goodyear welt sole, simple pattern.....and excellent build quality. This model is non-waterproof,...
Forma Adventure Boots
The Forma Adventure Boots are one of our favorite Adventure Touring and Dual Sport boots. Adventures have more support at the ankle, and are taller than other ADV boots we have, at 13.25". Yet, they are softer in the midsole (the exact opposite of the Gaerne Balance Oiled...), and lighter in weight (2.86 lbs for size 11s) and thus also easy to w...